I believe everyone needs a personalized legacy planning strategy to maximize the wealth they transfer to their kids and grandkids.
With my free consultation services, retired individuals and married couples can better understand all of the options that exist to help protect their assets from excessive taxes and the ever-increasing cost of long-term care, particularly nursing home care.
Some common legacy planning strategies I use with clients include:
- Perform a thorough analysis of your current estate, legacy, and long-term care planning strategies to see what’s working and what’s not
- Simplify your overall estate by exploring possible ways to avoid probate
- Strategize ways to lower your federal, state, and Social Security income taxes
- Convert IRA withdrawals, taxable annuities, and legacy assets into tax-free life insurance
- Review your current insurance policies to see if the New York State Partnership Long-Term Care Plan, a hybrid long-term care plan, or second-to-die life insurance could be a better fit for your needs
Long-Term Care Planning
The unexpected cost of long-term care is one of the most significant financial risks you’ll ever face in your lifetime. In Rochester alone, the average cost of a private room in a nursing home is $485 a day — over $177,000 a year.
Costs this high can quickly derail your legacy goals if you don’t plan for them. That’s why it’s my mission to educate retirees and seniors on the long-term care options available to you, so you can have peace of mind knowing your life savings is protected from a future disability or extended care need. Together, we explore all possible ways to protect your assets from long-term care costs. Then, we make a plan to intelligently plan for this risk.
My mission is to educate you on the estate, legacy, and long-term care options available to you, so you can have peace of mind knowing your life savings is protected from the unexpected. Through my comprehensive services, I explore all the available ways to protect your assets. Then I design a legacy plan to make it happen.